open twenty four hours

. . . because that's when i'm up.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Monday Fun-day is my Local Option. . .

because it was memorial day weekend this week, sunday fun-day wasn't quite enough for us. instead, (or, additionally, if you prefer) karen, matt and i 'opted' for an additional "fun-day." because we can.

here, for your reading pleasure, some of my favorite comments heard and said at monday fun-day at The Local Option.

(sidenote: matt was in rare form. . . and will probably get me back for actually making good on my promise to put these statements on my blog via the commentary section. stay tuned).

karen: "hey! look at those burnt out hippies!"
me: "oh, i still would really like to have a pet hippy. . . for my very own."

"hey, remember your dirty text messages? my fav. was, 'i made an appointment at a sushi restaurant. want to be my date? do me?'" - matt (to karen).

"negative. i've been stirring like a camel." - matt (regarding his bladder capacity)

"hey, don't you think PG-13 should be PG-10 now? kids are growing up so much faster these days." - matt

"i can't believe i just took a shot of jager on a monday. " - me . . . but, why not?

"i thought you said 'blow my nuts to new jersey.'" oh, the things that get lost in translation. . .

also, a shout out to dave. . . he really might be the best bartender ever.
or, as karen would say, "aww. i really like him."

who knows what the next "fun-day" will bring. . .

xoxox,

kellieannie

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, I am so torn up over the possibility that the whole world, including my mother, can read my opinion on the obsolesence of PG-13. There is nothing wrong with jager on a Monday. It's all relative. Also, could we have sit closer together? I used to think that I needed the whole stool for my ass, but now, thanks to you, I know that I can get by on just one cheek. Were your feet cold? Because with Karen's knees in my groin and your feet up my ass, I feel a little funky. It's Saturday morning and work is about as fun as a bag of hammers. I've got more questions for you that you won't be able to simply ignore this time around. That is all...

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Concurrently, I don't think you should ask for a pet person whether they be a hippie, midget, or slave. It is highly hypocritical to think that you are somehow worthy of keeping another human being as a "pet". I understand that it is your way of saying they are cute...but what if they wanted a super trendy, sex in the city, quiet catty talker for a pet? That might offend a segment of the population. This is coming from a critique artist myself, but I have learned to keep my mouth shut for the sake of tactful coexistence with hyper-sensitive hoohahs that seem to infest every crevice of this homgeneous, over- bistroed, outdoor mall, masquerading as a neighborhood. As a undersized, outdoorsy, indentured servant, I take offense, Miss Prissy-Pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home